Frequently Asked Questions
What is your wholesale order minimum?
Our first order/re-order minimum is $200 USD.
What are your best sellers?
Our best selling lip balm is the Sweet Mint. It’s our original flavor and loved by all. The Sweet Mint is followed by Pomegranate Peach, Island Coconut and Wild Honey. For more information about what flavors might do well in your store, email us at email@example.com
How long do your products last?
Unopened products have a shelf life of 2 years!
Am I allowed to sell on other third party sites?
Re-selling Poppy & Pout products on third party sites such as Amazon, eBay or Etsy is strictly prohibited. If we find out that you are re-selling on any of these sites, your account will be terminated.
How do I apply to become a dealer?
We are thrilled that you are interested in bringing Poppy & Pout products to your customers! In order to receive wholesale pricing, you will need to fill out our quick wholesale application.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the reviewing process. Once approved, you will be sent a welcome email that will give you access to our wholesale website.
Where can I get photos for our website and/or social media?
Download photos and videos from our Dropbox for your website, emails, and social media. Just click here to get started. Sharing beautiful photos on social media is a great way to reach new and existing clients.
Are you following our main profile on Instagram? If so feel free to share our posts! Be aware that we do share photos from customers on our instagram. Please give these creators credit by tagging them on your reposts.
I’m having issues logging into my account. What should I do?
- Make sure you are logging into our wholesale website and not our retail website.
- Confirm you are using the correct email address associated with your wholesale account
- Forgot your password? Click here to reset your password. This will send a link to the email on file. If you don’t see this email, please check your spam folder and confirm you are using the correct email associated with your wholesale account.
- Still can’t login? Try these troubleshooting steps!
- We suggest using Google Chrome for best results.
- Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version.
- Try a hard refresh by holding Shift while clicking the Refresh button on your browser.
- Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
- Try incognito mode or a private window to rule out any browser issues.
- When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
- Try another device, like another computer or mobile phone.
- Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)
- Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere.
Do you offer zip code protection?
We currently do not offer zip code protection. As a team we have discussed this topic quite a bit. We came to this resolution because our products are so diverse and can be sold in many different types of retailers. It is a decision that was not taken lightly.
Do you offer any POS or merchandising items?
Yes! Please check out our Merchandising page.
Where can I find the UPC list?
UPC codes can be found on our Retailer Resources page.
I have further questions, who can I contact?
You can always contact our wholesale team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (208) 223-3218.